tisdag 12 mars 2013

So It Begins....

Now I did not intend this to happen, it is actually all just a series of rather unfortunate events that has left me on this particular site. However I'll not go into detail on what these events actually were in this blog, since its my first and all.

Now I could go on and on and probably even further on about myself and tell a sorts of utterly uninteresting things about myself, but the word uninteresting suggest that I probably should not.

Hence why I will keep this blog short and "sweet" by just telling you a few important things that you have to know while reading this blog of mine.

First, I'm from a cold little place called Finland, Vasa to more precise so in other words I'm not from a English speaking country, and since I'm not a fan of grammar, there will be a lot of grammatical errors in this blog. I'm warning you right know, so don't tell me I didn't because I'm really lazy when it comes to writing in English, so no fancy talk here, no?(No is the right answer to the question)

Second I was inspired by three people and they eventually, by their own blogs convinced me to make my own. Therefore I strongly suggest you check to of them out, but I will not link the third own for secret reasons.

+OneSketchist: http://onesketchist.blogspot.fi/
+LucidShadowDreamer: http://lucidshadowdreamer.blogspot.fi/

There, now they got their fair share of the glory that might come out of this blog.(or most likely not)

Finally, or for those who get confused without it, thirdly, I'd like to point out right now that I have no idea what to do with this blog. Like I said it wasn't planned or anything, but other things more or less forced me to start it.

I know that this blog is mainly for me, but if there is anyone else interested in reading it they are most welcome to do so. However for now I haven't decided what exactly I'll post on here, but hopefully it will sparkle with creativity and happiness in a blissful combination.....(I have no idea why I said that cause its obviously not going to happen*facepalm*)
So while I decide what to do with this blog all of you lovely people will stay alive and well(Yes that is an order, disobey and it won't end well for you.....)

But for now I bid you all my most fondest farewells(for now perhaps)

1 kommentar: